- 09 Mar 2023
- Updated on 09 Mar 2023
2022.1.7 Maintenance Release
This page contains information for the new features, improvements, fixes, chores and tests completed as part of this release.
- 5 Improvements
- 23 Bug Fixes
- 2 Security Fixes
- 8 Chores
- 3 Tests
- 41 Total Tickets
- app-automation_catalog:2.12.11-2022.1.4 [02-23-2023] - Created an API to migrate all existing automation triggers from Automation Catalog to Operations Manager.
- app-automation_studio:4.1.2-2022.1.54 [02-24-2023] - Added a warning banner to the run workflow dialog to alert users if their workflow contains an unsafe regex.
- app-operations_manager:1.171.4-2022.1.68 [02-21-2023] - Changed the UI contrast ratio in some areas of Operations Manager to comply with accessibility standards.
- app-workflow_builder:5.44.64-2022.1.28 [02-24-2023] - Added a warning banner to the run workflow dialog to alert users if their workflow contains an unsafe regular expression.
- pronghorn-core:13.28.27-2022.1.67 [02-11-2023] - Added support for passing a more descriptive name to the Mongo connection with the appname property.
- adapter-automation_gateway:4.26.1-2022.1.10 [02-14-2023] - Updated the adapter-utils dependency to address security vulnerabilities.
- app-ag_manager:1.18.3-2022.1.5 [02-07-2023] - Updated AG Manager migration script to support _groups migration from 2020.1.
- app-automation_studio:4.1.2-2022.1.57 [03-02-2023] - The Automation Studio search modal no longer crashes the application.
- app-automation_studio:4.1.2-2022.1.56 [03-01-2023] - Updated the JST Designer JSON editor styling to prevent a Windows cursor issue.
- app-configuration_manager:3.97.6-2022.1.18 [02-16-2023] - Fixed an issue that caused adapter tasks to fail when running compliance against the JSON OS type.
- app-json_forms:1.34.12-2022.1.6 [02-21-2023] - Updated JSON form schemas to support new features added to the application.
- app-operations_manager:1.171.4-2022.1.66 [02-17-2023] - Changed the 'finishManualTask' data input type to object from string in pronghorn.json.
- app-operations_manager:1.171.4-2022.1.65 [02-28-2023] - The getAutomations API can now be run as a superuser.
- app-operations_manager:1.171.4-2022.1.64 [02-03-2023] - Clarified documentation on dereference query parameter.
- app-workflow_builder:5.44.64-2022.1.29 [03-02-2023] - Fixed an issue that caused restCall tasks to return an error if they called importWorkflow in a clustered environment.
- app-workflow_engine:9.13.31-2022.1.47 [03-02-2023] - Fixed issue where references to childJob tasks with no iterations could cause the job to hang.
- app-workflow_engine:9.13.31-2022.1.45 [02-24-2023] - Refactored the API test for event listener tasks during a Workflow Engine restart.
- app-workflow_engine:9.13.31-2022.1.44 [02-03-2023] - Fixed issue where cyclical paths could cause workflow validation to hang indefinitely.
- app-workflow_engine:9.13.31-2022.1.43 [01-31-2023] - After reverting a job, users can no longer retry any tasks subsequent to the task the job was reverted to.
- pronghorn-core:13.28.27-2022.1.72 [02-24-2023] - Implemented a check for multiple adapters of the same type (but with different names) to resolve error warnings and avoid unnecessary spam.
- pronghorn-core:13.28.27-2022.1.69 [02-22-2023] - Removed an unnecessary regex restriction on OpenAPI parameter names.
- pronghorn-core:13.28.27-2022.1.68 [02-15-2023] - A pronghorn_admin group is no longer seeded in the authenticationProps.admins settings of an AAA provider if an admin group already exists for that provider.
- pronghorn-core:13.28.27-2022.1.66 [02-09-2023] - Added SSL properties for RabbitMQ to the profiles schema.
- pronghorn-core:13.28.27-2022.1.65 [02-08-2023] - Fixed issue where restarting IAP while migrations are running did not allow migrations to be run again.
- pronghorn-core:13.28.27-2022.1.64 [02-03-2023] - Fixed bug where profiles without a logoutTime property used a default value of 20 minutes instead of 60.
- pronghorn-core:13.28.27-2022.1.63 [02-02-2023] - Fixed an issue with Promises that sometimes caused fresh installs of IAP to start in a frozen state.
- pronghorn-core:13.28.27-2022.1.62 [02-02-2023] - Added a more descriptive error response when checking indexes for a collection without indexes.
- pronghorn-core:13.28.27-2022.1.61 [01-31-2023] - Fixed an issue that caused the API test to not use query parameters.
- app-template_builder:2.6.7-2022.1.2 [03-01-2023] - Added support for secure execution of Jinja2 templates.
- app-workflow_engine:9.13.31-2022.1.46 [02-28-2023] - Replaced the 'lodash.set' library due to a Prototype Pollution security vulnerability.
- app-automation_studio:4.1.2-2022.1.55 [02-28-2023] - Updated the jst dependency to the latest version.
- app-operations_manager:1.171.4-2022.1.67 [02-17-2023] - Updated the Rodeo UI package version and several components.
- database:1.11.8 [02-24-2023] - Added support for the 'appname' property to MongoDB connections.
- pronghorn-core:13.28.27-2022.1.75 [03-07-2023] - Pipeline TRIAL and TRIAL_SCRIPT_PATH flags will now determine when and if the trial package should be built by CI pipeline.
- pronghorn-core:13.28.27-2022.1.74 [03-06-2023] - Trial versions of the npm package will now be generated correctly.
- pronghorn-core:13.28.27-2022.1.73 [03-06-2023] - Updated the iap-ui dependency.
- pronghorn-core:13.28.27-2022.1.70 [02-24-2023] - Updated the 'iap-ui' dependency to fix an issue with SSO login.
- service:2.11.0 [02-24-2023] - Added support for passing the service name to the Mongo connection with the appname property and fixed an issue that prevented users from running migrations if a service was previously restarted while migrations were running.
- app-operations_manager:1.171.4-2022.1.69 [02-27-2023] - Updated tests to reflect migrations changes from automation catalog.
- app-operations_manager:1.171.4-2022.1.65 [02-15-2023] - Implemented test following the getAutomations API bug.
- pronghorn-core:13.28.27-2022.1.71 [02-24-2023] - Complete testing for API tag Authentication.