app-mop Change Logs
2021.1 Feature Release [2021-05-28]
- 5 Improvements
- 11 Bug Fixes
- 3 Chores
- 1 Deprecations
- 20 Total Tickets
- app-mop:6.10.0 [05-17-2021] - Removed deprecated tasks confirmTask, decisionTask, RunTemplateDevice, and RunTemplateDevices.
- app-mop:6.9.0 [04-08-2021] - Renamed Automations to Workflows.
- app-mop:6.8.7 [04-02-2021] - Standardized indexes to support new indexing APIs. This will help to better manage indexing in the future by mapping indexes to a key for naming the index and identifying the index function.
- app-mop:6.8.3 [02-08-2021] - The ability to export a Command or Analytic template is now available from the settings menu.
- app-mop:6.8.0 [01-05-2021] - Added transformation to dropdown menu in create modal.
- app-mop:6.10.4 [06-02-2021] - Updated links for button bar and app banner on app-mop.
- app-mop:6.10.2 [05-19-2021] - Prevented the reattempt task from crashing when no job is found in the database.
- app-mop:6.10.1 [05-17-2021] - The unsaved changes warning message is removed after a Save.
- app-mop:6.9.6 [05-17-2021] - The Create button is disabled when a name has not been provided.
- app-mop:6.9.5 [05-13-2021] - Special characters in document names are now correctly encoded when used in URLs.
- app-mop:6.9.3 [04-27-2021] - Fixed rendering issues in Templates for Internet Explorer 11.
- app-mop:6.9.1 [04-20-2021] - Fixed incorrect indentation of a template file that prevented completion of the chooseDevice task.
- app-mop:6.8.5 [03-10-2021] - Clicking a transformation in the navbar now opens it in a new tab.
- app-mop:6.8.4 [03-03-2021] - Fixed a bug that caused templates to be grouped incorrectly in the left-hand sidebar.
- app-mop:6.8.2 [01-13-2021] - Renamed automation options to Gen 1 and Gen 2.
- app-mop:6.8.1 [01-06-2021] - Fixed a bug where commands that run on devices through Ansible could produce different results from those that run through NSO.
- app-mop:6.10.3 [06-02-2021] - Updated dependencies for the next release cycle.
- app-mop:6.9.2 [04-22-2021] - Filtering added to hide transition transformations from navbar.
- app-mop:6.8.6 [03-30-2021] - Moved project to the master pipeline.
- app-mop:6.9.4 [05-06-2021] - Restored and deprecated the npm run index command.
2020.2.0 Feature Release [2021-01-05]
- 2 New Features
- 8 Improvements
- 17 Bug Fixes
- 2 Security Fixes
- 6 Chores
- 1 Deprecations
- 36 Total Tickets
- app-mop:6.7.0 [11-13-2020] - Added an import button to the toolbar that routes to the global Import Modal.
- app-mop:6.4.0 [08-20-2020] - Added json-form and transformation tabs to the sidenav.
- app-mop:6.7.7-2020.2.1 [01-05-2021] - Added transformation to dropdown menu in create modal.
- app-mop:6.6.0 [09-23-2020] - Updated and synchronized the edit views for MOP and Automation Studio.
- app-mop:6.5.0 [09-04-2020] - Built a unified create dialog view for templates.
- app-mop:6.3.39 [07-30-2020] - Removed the settings icon from the top navbar.
- app-mop:6.3.36 [07-09-2020] - Updated npmignore to allow test folders to be published with app-mop builds.
- app-mop:6.3.35 [06-26-2020] - Analytic and Command Templates now return referenced tags.
- app-mop:6.3.30 [06-02-2020] - Added test coverage for API endpoints.
- app-mop:6.3.25 [05-18-2020] - Removed the ping method.
- app-mop:6.7.7-2020.2.2 [01-06-2021] - Fixed a bug where commands that run on devices through Ansible could produce different results from those that run through NSO.
- app-mop:6.7.6 [12-18-2020] - Added support for encryption in the NPM index script.
- app-mop:6.7.4 [12-17-2020] - Updated navbar to meet design requirements.
- app-mop:6.7.2 [12-16-2020] - The ability to submit using the enter key has been added in dialogs.
- app-mop:6.7.1 [12-16-2020] - Updated toolbar and sidebar to meet design requirements.
- app-mop:6.6.6 [11-05-2020] - Fixed a bug with user-provided regular expression matching in Analytic Templates. Added additional check to dynamically run Regex match results.
- app-mop:6.6.4 [10-23-2020] - Fixed variable replacement logic in the Command Template.
- app-mop:6.6.3 [10-19-2020] - Added the ability to open sidebar items in a new tab.
- app-mop:6.6.1 [09-25-2020] - Fixed bug in rules handling. App now prompts user to provide second value for #comparison rule.
- app-mop:6.4.3 [09-01-2020] - The accordion list on the left panel is now collapsible.
- app-mop:6.4.2 [09-01-2020] - Corrected button labels from "form" to "template."
- app-mop:6.3.38 [07-31-2020] - Fixed a bug that caused the RHS text area for #comparison rule operators to clear on page load.
- app-mop:6.3.37 [07-15-2020] - Replaced API call to deprecated getJobById with getJob in reviewSummary task.
- app-mop:6.3.32 [06-12-2020] - Added create buttons for collection tabs in the side navbar.
- app-mop:6.3.31 [06-13-2020] - Fixed bug causing app to crash; error message will now return if command on a device is wrong and did not run successfully.
- app-mop:6.3.29 [06-02-2020] - Made design improvements for visual consistency across IAP.
- app-mop:6.3.26 [05-18-2020] - Added better error handling and parsing to app-mop GetBootFlash.
- app-mop:6.6.5 [10-27-2020] - Added name validation to prevent server-side vulnerability.
- app-mop:6.4.1 [08-31-2020] - Mitigated client-side XSS vulnerabilities.
- app-mop:6.7.7-2020.2.0 [12-18-2020] - Pinned dependencies for release.
- app-mop:6.7.7 [12-21-2020] - Updated dependencies for release.
- app-mop:6.7.3 [12-17-2020] - Restored confirmTask and decisionTask.
- app-mop:6.3.34 [06-26-2020] - Removed peerDependencies from package.json.
- app-mop:6.3.33 [06-18-2020] - Updated node driver for MongoDB.
- app-mop:6.3.28 [06-01-2020] - Replaced deprecated device broker call with direct adapter equivalent.
- app-mop:6.3.27 [05-21-2020] - Removed deprecated tasks (confirmTask and decisionTask).
2020.1.0 Feature Release [2020-05-01]
- 15 Bug Fixes
- 5 Chores
- 1 Deprecations
- 21 Total Tickets
- app-mop:6.3.23 [04-21-2020] - Marked the setBoot task as 'deprecated'.
- app-mop:6.3.21 [04-12-2020] - Removed index parameter from rules. MOP Analytic Template can now test multiple commands.
- app-mop:6.3.20 [04-03-2020] - Restored global search configuration to pronghorn.json. Also added a Node.js based collection index script.
- app-mop:6.3.19 [04-04-2020] - Refactored the "select device" ComboBox component in MOP/Command Template to be more intuitive and user friendly.
- app-mop:6.3.18 [03-24-2020] - Removed two unused functions.
- app-mop:6.3.17 [03-18-2020] - Reverted erroneous removal of RunCommand and removed runCommand.
- app-mop:6.3.16 [02-29-2020] - Updated styling on the template edit page.
- app-mop:6.3.15 [02-17-2020] - Sidebar will update after saving a new template.
- app-mop:6.3.15 [02-08-2020] - When editing a command or analytics template, the sidebar list of collections is sorted alphabetically, regardless of case.
- app-mop:6.3.13 [02-03-2020] - When editing a command or analytics template, the sidebar list of collections is sorted alphabetically, regardless of case.
- app-mop:6.3.11 [01-27-2020] - Fixed whitespace issue when copying output from analytic templates in Firefox. Preformatted style setting is preserved.
- app-mop:6.3.10 [01-24-2020] - App-mop is returning device error message from adapter-nso. Modified EvaluateRulesAgainstCommand method to pass all important error details from device.
- app-mop:6.3.9 [01-19-2020] - Improved error handling to check for timeouts and bad responses due to large response payloads.
- app-mop:6.3.8 [01-19-2020] - Resolved issue with loading and updating preexisting templates from database. The isNew variable is set to false when subsequent calls to loadTemplate() are made.
- app-mop:6.3.7 [12-30-2019] - Modified template scripts. User able to set template name and continue to edit page when creating a new Command or Analytics template.
- app-mop:6.3.24-2020.1.0 [04-24-2020] - Pinned dependencies in preparation for the release candidate.
- app-mop:6.3.24 [04-24-2020] - Pinned dependencies and updated release checklist.
- app-mop:6.3.23 [04-21-2020] - Removed source maps from npm package.
- app-mop:6.3.22 [04-13-2020] - Moved CI pipeline from Node.js 10 to Node.js 12.
- app-mop:6.3.14 [02-04-2020] - Added schema validation to component pipelines.
- app-mop:6.3.12 [02-08-2020] - Removed deprecated methods.
2019.3.0 Feature Release [2019-11-29]
- 2 New Features
- 3 Improvements
- 9 Bug Fixes
- 3 Chores
- 17 Total Tickets
- app-mop:6.2.0 [12-01-2019] - Implemented new endpoint to run MOP Analytic Templates against a list of devices.
- app-mop:6.0.0 [10-28-2019] - Removed the 'stand alone' application to support the framework for Automation Studio.
- app-mop:6.3.3 [12-04-2019] - Improved ability to save and cancel template changes.
- app-mop:6.1.2 [11-25-2019] - Updated title in navbar to display Automation Studio.
- app-mop:6.1.0 [11-05-2019] - Updated sidebar visuals and features.
- app-mop:6.3.6-2019.3.1 [12-30-2019] - Creating a new Command or Analytics template now stays on the edit page.
- app-mop:6.3.6 [12-09-2019] - Workflows are now referred to as automations.
- app-mop:6.3.5 [12-09-2019] - Fixed broken links to templates in sidebar.
- app-mop:6.3.4 [12-06-2019] - Secured MOP with try-catch block to prevent crash on comparison rule evaluation.
- app-mop:6.3.2 [12-04-2019] - Made change to EvaluateRulesAgainstCommand method. The /runCommandsDevices result is set to true for a command when no rule is provided.
- app-mop:6.3.1 [12-04-2019] - Fixed documented output type for runCommandTemplate.
- app-mop:6.1.1 [11-23-2019] - Application will not crash when an empty command is given.
- app-mop:5.15.4 [10-09-2019] - MOP will not allow user to create templates with illegal names.
- app-mop:5.15.3 [10-08-2019] - Analytic template device search button is vertically centered.
- app-mop:6.3.6-2019.3.0 [12-12-2019] - Completed 2019.3 checklist items.
- app-mop:6.3.0 [12-03-2019] - REST API view tests have been added to app-mop. These are accessible with the npm script
npm run test:view.
- app-mop:5.15.5 [10-11-2019] - Added REST API tools and tests.
2019.2.0 Feature Release [2019-08-20]
- 2 New Features
- 7 Improvements
- 12 Bug Fixes
- 21 Total Tickets
- app-mop:5.14.4 [07-01-2019] - Deprecated the confirmTask and decisionTask tasks from MOP.
- app-mop:5.14.0 [05-08-2019] - Command/Analytic Templates Import/Export feature added.
- app-mop:5.15.2-2019.2.0 [08-12-2019] - Completed checklist items for release branch.
- app-mop:5.15.0 [08-01-2019] - Provided a collapsible view to improve display of results from viewTemplateResults task.
- app-mop:5.14.10 [07-24-2019] - Migrated from itential-ci to argo.
- app-mop:5.14.8 [07-23-2019] - Added JSON schema and file validation job.
- app-mop:5.14.3 [07-01-2019] - Aligned the viewTemplateResults page for command and analytics templates by changing the different output for overall result to both be PASS/FAIL.
- app-mop:5.13.1 [04-25-2019] - UI: Updated buttons on settings modals to be smaller.
- app-mop:5.13.0 [04-24-2019] - Updated the JSON schema for ease of use.
- app-mop:5.15.2 [08-06-2019] - Error feedback provided when RunCommandTemplate fails.
- app-mop:5.14.12 [08-01-2019] - Revert changes in version 5.14.7.
- app-mop:5.14.11 [07-29-2019] - Removed storage of tags in mop_template and mop_analytic_template collection.
- app-mop:5.14.9 [08-14-2019] - Updated several methods to fix tag issues in command template.
- app-mop:5.14.7 [07-23-2019] - Mop templates support more than one device at once.
- app-mop:5.14.6 [07-16-2019] - Reverted changes from 5.14.1 to fix getDevicesFilteredDetailedResults API and devices drop down menu.
- app-mop:5.14.5 [07-10-2019] - Fixed path issue in app-mop.
- app-mop:5.14.2 [06-16-2019] - Updated pronghorn.json file to conform to the schema described in the cytotox script.
- app-mop:5.14.1 [06-15-2019] - Added filtering of devices per locked adapter.
- app-mop:5.13.3 [04-29-2019] - Updated the package.json path in GitLab.
- app-mop:5.13.2 [04-26-2019] - Removed device manager call.
- app-mop:5.12.3 [04-09-2019] - Moved logic for injecting variable values into payloads from the front end to the RunCommandTemplateSingleCommand handler to enable consistent handling.
2019.1.0 Feature Release [2019-04-02]
- 5 New Features
- 5 Improvements
- 9 Bug Fixes
- 1 Security Fixes
- 20 Total Tickets
- app-mop:5.10.0 [03-05-2019] - Added template clone feature.
- app-mop:5.9.0 [03-05-2019] - Added peer dependency for tags in MOP app.
- app-mop:5.8.0 [02-21-2019] - Added ability to add tags to MOP Command Templates and Analytic Templates.
- app-mop:5.7.0 [02-07-2019] - Added schema to search template names.
- app-mop:5.6.2 [01-11-2019] - Multiple issues addressed: 1) Unable to implement predictive text in search box due to massize size of client's device list; 2) Unable to resolve issue with search box in this release; the fix could potentially break entire MOP application; 3) Submit button for command template variables is no longer disabled; if a user clicks submit without entering the variables, the commands with those variables will be skipped (this same functionality is displayed already in the analytic templates); 4) Could not reproduce issue in app.
- app-mop:5.12.2-2019.1.0 [03-29-2019] - Pinned dependencies for release.
- app-mop:5.11.4 [03-21-2019] - Updated calls to support MongoDB driver 3.1.7.
- app-mop:5.11.0 [03-06-2019] - Added column for tags in Command Template and Analytics Template tables.
- app-mop:5.7.2 [02-19-2019] - Added array compatibility for MOP confirm and decision tasks.
- app-mop:5.6.2 [01-11-2019] - Updated the itential utils version.
- app-mop:5.12.1 [03-27-2019] - Changed the default for 'commands.rules' to an empty array instead of undefined.
- app-mop:5.12.1 [03-26-2019] - Added type check for 'command' input in runCommandDevices.
- app-mop:5.12.0 [03-26-2019] - Changed displayName in app to Maintenance Manager.
- app-mop:5.11.5 [03-25-2019] - Accessibility: Settings cog in MOP displays automatically when tab is opened.
- app-mop:5.11.3 [03-21-2019] - Tags only show an error if they have been changed.
- app-mop:5.11.2 [03-19-2019] - Tags: App-mop no longer crashes if user not authorized to view tags.
- app-mop:5.11.1 [03-15-2019] - Added check for device variable's existence to handle error correctly.
- app-mop:5.8.1 [03-01-2019] - Improved error messages and handle for scenarios with empty inputs
- app-mop:5.7.1 [02-19-2019] - Accessibility: Can navigate through title bar elements in MOP via keyboard.
- app-mop:5.12.2 [03-27-2019] - Updated jquery-ui to 1.12.1.