app-json_forms Change Logs
2020.2.6 Maintenance Release [2021-07-06]
- 3 Bug Fixes
- 3 Total Tickets
- app-json_forms:1.30.2-2020.2.12 [06-17-2021] - Fixed schema definition for dropdown and text fields.
- app-json_forms:1.30.2-2020.2.11 [06-17-2021] - Fixed the schema definition for the number field.
- app-json_forms:1.30.2-2020.2.10 [06-11-2021] - Forms with a format property can now be imported.
2020.2.5 Maintenance Release [2021-06-01]
- 1 Improvements
- 3 Bug Fixes
- 1 Security Fixes
- 5 Total Tickets
- app-json_forms:1.30.2-2020.2.6 [05-06-2021] - Decoded inputs in renderJsonSchema task.
- app-json_forms:1.30.2-2020.2.9 [05-26-2021] - Added transformation property to the acceptable schema keys for a dropdown field.
- app-json_forms:1.30.2-2020.2.7 [05-06-2021] - Restricted the data carryover between consecutive JSON form tasks.
- app-json_forms:1.30.2-2020.2.7 [05-06-2021] - Values of objects are no longer replaced in JSON forms.
- app-json_forms:1.30.2-2020.2.8 [05-21-2021] - Updated Axios security for internal packages.
2020.2.3 Maintenance Release [2021-04-06]
- 2 Bug Fixes
- 1 Chores
- 3 Total Tickets
- app-json_forms:1.30.2-2020.2.5 [03-12-2021] - Updated the rodeo-ui version to render tasks correctly.
- app-json_forms:1.30.2-2020.2.3 [03-05-2021] - Updated the schema definition of text field to account for read-only fields.
- app-json_forms:1.30.2-2020.2.4 [03-11-2021] - Moved project to master pipeline.
2020.2.2 Maintenance Release [2021-03-02]
- 1 New Features
- 1 Chores
- 2 Total Tickets
- app-json_forms:1.30.2-2020.2.1 [02-03-2021] - Added the uniqueItems property to container schema.
- app-json_forms:1.30.2-2020.2.2 [02-09-2021] - Updated MongoDB driver to fix the arbiter bug.
2020.2.0 Feature Release [2021-01-05]
- 8 New Features
- 14 Improvements
- 12 Bug Fixes
- 2 Chores
- 36 Total Tickets
- app-json_forms:1.26.0 [07-24-2020] - Added a new read only input type to JSON forms.
- app-json_forms:1.23.0 [07-10-2020] - Added new renderYangForm task in app-json_forms.
- app-json_forms:1.22.0 [06-08-2020] - Added support for the JSON Schema 'format' keyword.
- app-json_forms:1.18.0 [05-29-2020] - Number fields can now be configured with minimum and maximum values.
- app-json_forms:1.16.0 [05-22-2020] - Input fields can now be configured with default values.
- app-json_forms:1.15.0 [05-15-2020] - Tables can now be configured to have unique items.
- app-json_forms:1.15.0 [05-15-2020] - Tables can now be configured with minItems and maxItems.
- app-json_forms:1.15.0 [05-15-2020] - Text inputs can be configured with minimum and maximum lengths.
- app-json_forms:1.30.2-2020.2.0 [12-22-2020] - Pinned dependencies.
- app-json_forms:1.30.0 [09-04-2020] - Added strict schema check for imported forms.
- app-json_forms:1.29.0 [07-30-2020] - Improved application design and usability.
- app-json_forms:1.27.0 [07-29-2020] - Removed the settings icon from app navbar.
- app-json_forms:1.25.0 [07-20-2020] - Improved application design and usability.
- app-json_forms:1.19.0 [06-02-2020] - Renamed ShowJSONSchemaForm task to RenderJSONSchema.
- app-json_forms:1.18.2 [05-29-2020] - Added PHLoader to indicate that the dynamic validation is running.
- app-json_forms:1.17.0 [05-28-2020] - Implemented a new 'Show JSON Schema Form Task'.
- app-json_forms:1.16.3 [05-26-2020] - Placeholder and tooltips added to Base URL input field.
- app-json_forms:1.16.2 [05-22-2020] - Warning dialog opens when deleting form input fields.
- app-json_forms:1.16.2 [05-22-2020] - Create card replaced with create form modal.
- app-json_forms:1.15.3 [05-20-2020] - Side navigation bar retains focus (orange underline) for selected items.
- app-json_forms:1.15.2 [05-18-2020] - Updated margin for cards to be 12px apart.
- app-json_forms:1.15.1 [05-18-2020] - Updated components to conform with Rodeo version 17.7.1.
- app-json_forms:1.30.2 [12-01-2020] - Forms can now be imported without the original object ID.
- app-json_forms:1.30.1 [10-21-2020] - Added error handling to generate feedback when a JSON form fails to clone.
- app-json_forms:1.29.1 [07-30-2020] - Dropdown is disabled when Source Property is empty (no source pointers available).
- app-json_forms:1.23.1 [07-10-2020] - Updated validation logic to significantly reduce the rendering time.
- app-json_forms:1.22.2 [06-22-2020] - Updated table component to allow drag and drop for nested tables and containers.
- app-json_forms:1.22.0 [06-08-2020] - Default placeholders added to input fields.
- app-json_forms:1.21.0 [06-08-2020] - Mongo keys are encoded for dynamic data binding and dynamic validation payloads.
- app-json_forms:1.18.2 [06-01-2020] - Implemented fix to edit dynamic validation after selecting a source property.
- app-json_forms:1.18.0 [05-29-2020] - Updated JSON form renderer to account for changes in rodeo form component.
- app-json_forms:1.17.1 [05-29-2020] - Renamed the showForm task input to form_name instead of form_id.
- app-json_forms:1.16.4 [05-27-2020] - Enhanced the FormCanvas to support arrays as dropdown options.
- app-json_forms:1.14.11 [04-29-2020] - Removed unnecessary file that was running in app startup.
- app-json_forms:1.28.0 [07-30-2020] - Moved webpack-cli package from dependencies to devDependencies.
- app-json_forms:1.22.1 [06-22-2020] - Updated node driver for MongoDB.
2020.1.0 Feature Release [2020-05-01]
- 1 Improvements
- 17 Bug Fixes
- 5 Chores
- 23 Total Tickets
- app-json_forms:1.14.0 [03-24-2020] - Added imported field to import method.
- app-json_forms:1.14.10-2020.1.1 [04-29-2020] - Removed unnecessary file that was running in app startup.
- app-json_forms:1.14.9 [04-23-2020] - Relaxed JSON schema validation for forms.
- app-json_forms:1.14.8 [04-22-2020] - Modified form schemas to correctly validate when imported.
- app-json_forms:1.14.7 [04-21-2020] - Added a validation check. Imports will now report an error for invalid JSON documents.
- app-json_forms:1.14.6 [04-21-2020] - Fixed performance issues with input fields in FireFox browser.
- app-json_forms:1.14.5 [04-21-2020] - Form import retains ids from imported JSON documents.
- app-json_forms:1.14.4 [04-16-2020] - Removed API method filter from dropdown in field configuration modal.
- app-json_forms:1.14.3 [04-14-2020] - Improved error handling when forms are linked to users removed from the system.
- app-json_forms:1.14.1 [04-04-2020] - FormPreviewDialog will render from the home page only if visibility is set to true.
- app-json_forms:1.14.0 [03-13-2020] - Checkbox will export false if it is left uncheked.
- app-json_forms:1.13.8 [03-07-2020] - The showJSONForm task will not break when form name is similar to id.
- app-json_forms:1.13.7 [03-04-2020] - A confirmation dialog now displays prior to removing a JSON form.
- app-json_forms:1.13.6 [03-02-2020] - Form element labels are validated before saving the forms.
- app-json_forms:1.13.4 [01-30-2020] - Fixed bug that prevented validation of selected JSON attribute.
- app-json_forms:1.13.3 [01-30-2020] - Restored new form card to normal size. Card is no longer collapsed when no forms are listed.
- app-json_forms:1.13.2 [01-30-2020] - Added release version to json form documents.
- app-json_forms:1.13.1 [01-30-2020] - Updated top navbar to match current IAP styling.
- app-json_forms:1.14.10-2020.1.0 [04-24-2020] - Pinned dependencies in preparation for the release candidate.
- app-json_forms:1.14.10 [04-24-2020] - Checklist for release 2020.1.
- app-json_forms:1.14.2 [04-15-2020] - Moved CI pipeline from Node.js 10 to Node.js 12.
- app-json_forms:1.14.2 [04-14-2020] - Updated client packages to improve stability.
- app-json_forms:1.13.5 [02-04-2020] - Added schema validation to component pipelines.
2019.3.0 Feature Release [2019-11-29]
- 1 Improvements
- 7 Bug Fixes
- 5 Chores
- 13 Total Tickets
- app-json_forms:1.13.0 [11-21-2019] - Added the ability to add instance data to a ShowFormById task.
- app-json_forms:1.11.8 [08-22-2019] - Updated JSON schemas to fix pattern validation for textAreas of a form.
- app-json_forms:1.11.7 [08-21-2019] - Fixed issue with required fields that fail to validate.
- app-json_forms:1.11.6 [08-14-2019] - Form data will always reset between form edits.
- app-json_forms:1.11.5 [08-09-2019] - Added a valid dynamic configuration to the dropdown editor to show "Options needed."
- app-json_forms:1.11.4 [08-09-2019] - Add (+) Row button for table field now displays in form preview.
- app-json_forms:1.11.3 [08-07-2019] - Forms can be previewed directly from the collection page.
- app-json_forms:1.11.2 [08-07-2019] - Fixed issue with clone button on collection page not working.
- app-json_forms:1.13.0-2019.3.0 [12-13-2019] - Completed 2019.3 checklist items.
- app-json_forms:1.12.0 [11-13-2019] - Added API test cases and pipeline updates. Updated pipeline config and scripts to pass pipeline, except in the case of API tests.
- app-json_forms:1.11.10 [09-21-2019] - Removed deprecated npm build script.
- app-json_forms:1.11.9 [09-09-2019] - Updated pipelines to use argo template.
- app-json_forms:1.11.1 [08-06-2019] - Removed unneeded dependencies & reformatted changelog.
2019.2.0 Feature Release [2019-08-20]
- 7 New Features
- 5 Improvements
- 19 Bug Fixes
- 31 Total Tickets
- app-json_forms:1.11.0 [08-05-2019] - Added support for using forms within workflows.
- app-json_forms:1.9.0 [07-29-2019] - Support for creating tables inside of forms.
- app-json_forms:1.8.0 [07-23-2019] - Support for pattern and dynamic field validation.
- app-json_forms:1.7.0 [07-08-2019] - Updated application design across all pages.
- app-json_forms:1.7.0 [06-17-2019] - Added dropdown field and data binding support.
- app-json_forms:1.6.0 [06-15-2019] - Forms can be individually exported and imported.
- app-json_forms:1.5.0 [05-21-2019] - Added text area support.
- app-json_forms:1.11.0-2019.2.0 [08-14-2019] - No release note.
- app-json_forms:1.8.1 [07-23-2019] - Added JSON schema and file validation job.
- app-json_forms:1.6.1 [06-30-2019] - Cleaned up unused files.
- app-json_forms:1.4.10 [04-25-2019] - Cleaned source code as a result of branching and linting.
- app-json_forms:1.4.10 [04-24-2019] - Added JSON schema for documentation.
- app-json_forms:1.11.0-2019.2.5 [08-14-2019] - Form data will always reset between form edits.
- app-json_forms:1.11.0-2019.2.4 [08-09-2019] - Added a valid dynamic configuration to the dropdown editor to show "Options needed."
- app-json_forms:1.11.0-2019.2.3 [08-09-2019] - Add (+) Row button for table field now displays in form preview.
- app-json_forms:1.11.0-2019.2.2 [08-07-2019] - Forms can be previewed directly from the collection page.
- app-json_forms:1.11.0-2019.2.1 [08-07-2019] - Fixed issue with clone button on collection page not working.
- app-json_forms:1.10.0 [08-06-2019] - Fixed encoding bug caused by having server files inside the lib directory.
- app-json_forms:1.9.3 [08-02-2019] - Fixed IE11 rendering issues and bug with bulk export/import.
- app-json_forms:1.9.2 [07-31-2019] - White listed the build directory from .npmignore to ensure proper deployment builds.
- app-json_forms:1.9.1 [07-31-2019] - Prevents displaying duplicate warning prompt on leave from form builder page.
- app-json_forms:1.9.1 [07-31-2019] - Form edits within a field dialog editor are now saved when user clicks the "Save" button.
- app-json_forms:1.9.1 [07-31-2019] - Upgraded to latest Rodeo release to correct Navbar alignment and maintain design consistency across application.
- app-json_forms:1.8.2 [07-25-2019] - Resolved unexpected UX behavior with creating a new form in Form Builder.
- app-json_forms:1.7.1 [07-16-2019] - Redesigned the data binding editor and fixed its functionality.
- app-json_forms:1.4.12 [05-21-2019] - JSON Schemas are now exposed
- app-json_forms:1.4.11 [05-02-2019] - Converted description inputs into text areas instead of single line inputs.
- app-json_forms:1.4.9 [04-24-2019] - Implemented AirBnB linting and required linting for pipeline to succeed/pass.
- app-json_forms:1.4.7 [04-04-2019] - UI: Updated PH Legacy Navbar to accept custom display names for applications.
- app-json_forms:1.4.6 [04-01-2019] - Unpinned dependency versions.
- app-json_forms:1.4.5 [04-04-2019] - UI: The header dropdowns are no longer hidden behind the title bar.
2019.1.0 Feature Release [2019-04-02]
- 3 Improvements
- 17 Bug Fixes
- 20 Total Tickets
- app-json_forms:1.4.5-2019.1.0 [04-01-2019] - Pinned dependencies.
- app-json_forms:1.4.0 [03-27-2019] - Rodeo: Imported new Rodeo Navbar into app.
- app-json_forms:1.1.1 [03-20-2019] - Updated calls to support MongoDB driver 3.1.7.
- app-json_forms:1.4.5-2019.1.2 [04-03-2019] - Corrected packaging in app to fix install.
- app-json_forms:1.4.5-2019.1.1 [04-04-2019] - UI: Updated PH Legacy Navbar to accept custom display names for applications.
- app-json_forms:1.4.3 [03-25-2019] - Fixed IE 11 issues.
- app-json_forms:1.4.2 [03-25-2019] - Fixed style issues in rodeo UI elements after upgrade to allow adding items to canvas when creating forms.
- app-json_forms:1.4.2 [03-25-2019] - Resolved horizontal scrolling issues in app.
- app-json_forms:1.4.1 [03-25-2019] - Fixed style issue in legacy navbar to fully integrate itential header.
- app-json_forms:1.3.3 [03-22-2019] - Preview tab now displays form data as the form is filled out.
- app-json_forms:1.3.3 [03-22-2019] - Containers no longer disappear when dragging containers that have child containers.
- app-json_forms:1.3.3 [03-22-2019] - Removed select all functionality.
- app-json_forms:1.3.1 [03-22-2019] - Use description text input in form builder to edit form description.
- app-json_forms:1.3.0 [03-21-2019] - Added route to validate data against JSON schema.
- app-json_forms:1.2.0 [03-21-2019] - Added user action feedback to indicate when changes are made or errors occur.
- app-json_forms:1.1.2 [03-21-2019] - Improved visualization for generated JSON Schema and UI Schema.
- app-json_forms:1.1.0 [03-19-2019] - Cannot create a form if the form name is already in use by another form.
- app-json_forms:1.0.2 [03-28-2019] - Updated the dependency on itential-utils and the package-lock.json file.
- app-json_forms:1.0.2 [03-19-2019] - Updated select all checkbox to use rodeo component.
- app-json_forms:1.0.2 [03-19-2019] - Form builder able to add multiple containers or fields to the root level.